After looking through Emma’s blog (which, by the way, I’m obsessed with) I noticed this awesome challenge she’s taking up. So I decided to join it as well! It looked like such fun (especially with such an empty Blog like my own).
Except with me, I needed to change around a lot of things–I don’t like thinking of memories and people. And a lot of the questions are quite personal/I don’t want to think about them.
That might be the first sign of severe antisocial problems. Hmm.
After editing the order and deleting some of the prompts, I ended with with an even 15. Splendid! A half-month blogging challenge. 8)
- Five things you look for in friends.
- Something you feel strongly about.
- Your favourite television program.
- Your favourite season and why.
- What you hope your future would be like.
- How important you think your education is.
- Your five favourite songs of the moment.
- Five weird things that you like.
- Somewhere you’d like to visit.
- Your favourite Disney princess and why.
- Top five dream jobs.
- Your favourite subject to study and why.
- Five words/phrases/jokes that make you laugh.
- Someone who fascinates you and why.
- A quote you try to live by.