I laugh at practically everything.
No, really. Even things you don’t think are funny –lame jokes, one-liners with word-twists and puns– I think are hilarious. My sense of humour is underappreciated.
And at the same time, I can’t catagorise what specifically makes me laugh. So I only ended up with four instead of five, as the original question asked for. I’m also awful at explaining why something’s funny, so this will be the least explanatory post I’ll ever write.
Regardless, I will list things that make me laugh. Though, I must admit, I have this dreadful feeling many will disagree with my point-of-view.
1. Language Jokes Who doesn’t like good old-fashioned language jokes? Things that’re English-related are awesome.
2. Short, haunting one-liners. Yes, I know they’re not supposed to make me laugh, but they do anyway. Quite violent, some of them…
- I love donating blood. Just not my own.
- I wanted to burn fat. So I lit a chubby kid on fire.
- They ignored my friend request; I ignore their cries for mercy.
3. Internet fights. Whether it’s on forums, within somebody’s message-board, Facebook, etc. I love reading fights and laughing at the poor people involved. Is that so wrong?
BONUS: when at least one of them is a bad speller/grammar checker, and ends up typing like this: I dn’t rlly tink u shud B so meen 2 me cuz im rlly knot a bd prson #plzBnyc2me
How can I type such horrifying “words” so effortlessly? Because when I was in 6-7th grade, that’s how I typed. Oh, the horrors. I’m going a little dizzy thinking about it… *is feeling severely ill*
But I tell you, it was before I started writing. I will never betray you now, English language. You are my savior.
4. Puns I’ve said this before. But I’ll say it again: puns are awesome. You may hate me for this, however, I think it’s essential you know the real me; flaws and, uh, flaws.
Thus completes my list. Like I said, I laugh at practically everything. So I don’t have any specific groups. Which is kinda sad. I’ll just look up categories of humour online. That makes me sound really lifeless.
Yeah, I’m gonna stop talking now.
- Five things you look for in friends.
- Something you feel strongly about.
- Your favourite television program.
- Your favourite season and why.
- What you hope your future would be like.
- How important you think your education is.
- Your five favourite songs of the moment.
- Five weird things about you.
- Somewhere you’d like to visit.
- Your favourite Disney princess and why.
- Top five dream jobs.
- Your favourite subject to study and why.
- Five things that make you laugh.